To Consign or Not Consign…that is the question!
At ReNew Consignment & Thrift we offer you the opportunity to earn money by selling clothing and furniture items on our sales floor. Please review the guidelines below which assure we offer customers a good experience.
Call for an appointment to set up your consignment account! To save time, you may print and fill-out the application before your appointment.
Furniture/non-clothing consignment guidelines:
- Items are contracted for 60 days. Unsold items must be picked up within 5 days following the end of the contract or the item becomes the property of ReNew Consignment & Thrift. After 30 days, the price will be reduced by 10-20%.
- Consigners receive 40% of sale price on items priced up to $25.
- Consigners receive 50% of sale price on items priced between $25 & $50.
- Consigners receive 70% of sale price on items priced over $50.
- ReNew Consignment & Thrift assumes no responsibility for loss due to theft or damage due to fire, accident, or other causes.
- Payment to consigners will be by check, available on the 16th and/or last day of each month. Checks must be requested 24 hours in advance.
- There will be a $0.25 processing fee for each check issued.
- Account balance must be $10 or higher before a check will be issued.